WRT Annual Meeting
06/04/2021 1:00 PM - 06/04/2021 4:00 PM Hazen School District
SAVE THE DATE – WRT Annual Meeting on June 4, 2021
- ONLINE: Prior to an election you will receive an email from WRT through our independent online voting company called Survey & Ballot. The email will include voting instructions, the website, and your confidential access code. Be sure WRT has your most current & correct email address!
- NEW SMART HUB OPTION: Members that utilize SmartHub (WRT’s free online bill payment app) will now see a "VOTING" option when they log in to their WRT SmartHub account.
- ABSENTEE: Prior to the Annual Meeting, members can opt to have WRT mail out a paper ballot. This is done by member request only.
- REGISTRATION: Members can opt to vote in person at registration in the Hazen High School "UnCommons" area prior to the Annual Meeting on Friday, June 4, 2021.
- ANNUAL MEETING: Members are welcome to attend our 68th & 69th Annual Meeting in Hazen on Friday, June 4, 2021. The membership meeting will be held at 1:00pm in the Hazen High School gymnasium.
Please note: WRT members can vote for all three WRT District Director positions, not just the one they reside in. You can only vote for one candidate per district.